Thursday, November 30, 2006

song of the day: i belong to me (jessica simpson)

my little bro is damn funny.
we went to the library and i borrowed six books since he borrowed only two.
but i was taking quite some time to choose my books.
then he was like "jie borrow so many for what? not like you will finish reading them because the due date is 21 dec.you can read that fast meh?"
i just tsked him.

the moment we came home, i'm off to my bed and started reading.
finished my first book within 3 hours.
then i was like "eh.i finished one book alr."
you should have seen the look on his face.
like wth? so fast?
this is what happens when he underestimates me.
HAHA.
and what kind of rubbish books he borrowed lah.
warcraft.
-_-
i wonder how he's able to read that.

anyway the book i read is damn good.
it's called she's no angel by patti berg.
NICEEEE. :D
please go read!

badminton date with dawnnie this sat.
YAYYY! :D

No comments: